Incoming SMS not detected/not marked

Use this forum to request for help and to report bugs and problems
garf1242

Incoming SMS not detected/not marked

Post by garf1242 » 14/12/2014, 23:19

Hye,

First, I'd like to thank you for this great app. I use it a lot for texting and making calls while driving, and it's really convenient.

It was working perfectly on my galaxy s3 (i9300, android 4.3 stock), either with the stock SMS or the google Messenger app as default SMS app.

Unfortunately, when I recently switched to my new phone (sony xperia z3 compact, android 4.4.4 stock), the "unread messages" command stopped working properly.

If I set the stock (sony) SMS app as default SMS app, unread messages are always considered as unread by Klets, which means the "unread messages" command always try to read all unread messages each time it is launched, until I set them as read in the stock app.

If I set the Messenger (google) app as default SMS app, unread messages are never detected ("unread messages" command always says there is no unread message).

Can you help me on this ?

NB: I'm not sure of the exact english command names, as I am using the french version.
NBB: Is there a way of contributing to Klets, for example by making a donation ? Since the app does not seam to have a paid version anymore, I don't know how to do bye the developers a beer...