Released KLets version 2.4.0
I’m proud to announce the release of the KLets version 2.4.0!
This version comes with a brand new section that allows to create custom voice commands, for simple funny jokes or for powerful voice commands integrated with Tasker (I created a wiki page where it is explained how Tasker integration works). It allows also to create custom aliases for contacts, apps, and to define text substitutions to apply on text used for SMS, emails, notes and so on.
Here the full change-log:
- Added a new customization section, where it will be possible to create new custom command and to customize default command phrases, contact aliases, application aliases and text substitutions.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the approximate commands recognition logic to work correctly in some situations.
- When an action can be executed with more than one application, now KLets asks to always use the selected one.
- Added an option to clear application selection preferences saved by KLets when executing voice commands.
- Added an option to enable the use of online high quality Text-To-Speech synthesis. It will be applied only if the TTS engine support and if the phone is actually connected to Internet.
- Handled missing connectivity for actions that require an Internet access.
- Improved phone numbers parsing.
- Removed the use of Android account manager for storing email credentials, in order to resolve email credentials lose on phone restart.
- Added a reminder in order to leave a vote for KLets on the Play Store.
- For German: fixed an error in dates said by KLets.
- For German: added support for German specific date formats when parsing dates.
- Added the priority info to the voice recognition log
Fixed plugin integrations bugs
As usual, my greatest thanks to every beta tester and translator, for all their help and work!